I’m enjoying summer and especially that Girls Generation released a new song! I got inspired by Yoona’s look in the MV and decided to try to recreate it, so here’s a tutorial^^
Disclaimer: I’m wearing eyelash extensions so that’s why I’m not applying mascara, otherwise I’d use the Innisfree microcara.
If you enjoy it or have any other tutorials you want me to try out please comment below 🙂
* Too Faced HangoveRx
* Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur primer
* Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation “810”
* L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer “Classic Ivory”
* Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker “01 Sun Gold/Warm Brown”
* NYX Baked Blush “Foreplay”
* MAC Mineralise Loose Powder Foundation “Ivory”
* It’s Skin It’s Top Professional Easy Loook Eyebrow Palette “01”
* L’oreal Instant Age Rewind Concealer “Fair”
* Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara “Yellow Brown”
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “Coconut Creme”
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl Intense Eye Pencil “Graphite”
* Aritaum Mono Eyes “88 Royal Purple”
* Etude House Cherry Tint “Cherry Hot Pink”
* Etude House Color In Liquid Lips “PP501 Purple In Pink”
* Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Make-Up Mist
I really like Girls Generation’s new music video for their song “Flower Power”, however I still am not sure how I feel about the song. I realised whilst listening through the song the first time that actually, the louder you have the sound when listening to the song, the better the song is. But yeah, the song is called “Flower Power” and SNSD/Girls Generation seem to be air stewardesses on air GG (similar to their “Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) MV)”. The dancemoves look pretty cool although I felt that towards the end it was a bit too much of the robotic moves, as they’ve already done it previously for songs such as “Visual Dreams”. I’m so happy about this Girls Generation song because for me it beats both “The Boys” and TaeTiSeo’s “Twinkle Twinkle”. But these previously mentioned songs I didn’t feel showed off the best of Girls Generation either…
Oh, and why did they make Sooyoung look really old (dress/jewelery make her look middle-aged) in some solo close-up shots? And it seems like they really went over-board with trying to make Sunny look like Tsubasa Masuwaka in this video, she looks so strange/plastic in her solo close-ups…
I really don’t understand the concept. Air stewardesses who have girl power, therefore they do other things on their sparetime such as… dance in front of a sign of a club/sit on the sidewalk/wait in carparks whilst dancing/dress like motorcycle chics?
Anyhow, to celebrate Girls Generation’s new MV for their japanese song I thought I should upload some high-quality stills from the MV “Flower Power”, which are all HQ and can be used as wallpapers for your computers. Just click the pictures to see their full size.