It is a bit overdue since I started making this in the beginning of October but now it’s finally published!
Please watch, subscribe, like and comment on my beauty videos and I promise I’ll make lots more of them!
Lately I’ve been buying make up like crazy, so I have A LOT of more stuff to review and talk about.
Thank you so much for your support!
I’m enjoying summer and especially that Girls Generation released a new song! I got inspired by Yoona’s look in the MV and decided to try to recreate it, so here’s a tutorial^^
Disclaimer: I’m wearing eyelash extensions so that’s why I’m not applying mascara, otherwise I’d use the Innisfree microcara.
If you enjoy it or have any other tutorials you want me to try out please comment below 🙂
* Too Faced HangoveRx
* Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur primer
* Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation “810”
* L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer “Classic Ivory”
* Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker “01 Sun Gold/Warm Brown”
* NYX Baked Blush “Foreplay”
* MAC Mineralise Loose Powder Foundation “Ivory”
* It’s Skin It’s Top Professional Easy Loook Eyebrow Palette “01”
* L’oreal Instant Age Rewind Concealer “Fair”
* Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara “Yellow Brown”
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “Coconut Creme”
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl Intense Eye Pencil “Graphite”
* Aritaum Mono Eyes “88 Royal Purple”
* Etude House Cherry Tint “Cherry Hot Pink”
* Etude House Color In Liquid Lips “PP501 Purple In Pink”
* Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Make-Up Mist
Look what just arrived in my mailbox! It’s the Too Faced Melted Longwear Lipstick in the shade “Melted Nude”. It’s so pretty. I tried it on and I’m very satisfied. It’s definitely a more browney nude shade than my other nude lipsticks (MAC “Velvet Teddy” and “Angel” etc). I’ve been trying to find a perfect nude that’s a mixture of pink and brown toned and I think this will be it. I’ll be wearing this to work tomorrow. It’s not sticky at all and very soft on the lips, the puff (applicator part of the lipstick) you apply with is very soft and not scratchy at all. I hope it doesn’t dry out my lips. I will update on this tomorrow.
Also I just noticed that my favourite Essie nailpolish had dried out, I think I’ve forgotten to screw the cap on properly… So here’s two pictures of my favourite nailpolish Essie’s “Sittin’ Pretty”. I definitely will buy a new bottle of this, this light purple polish is so utterly perfect for all year round and I’ll miss it otherwise. I’ve gotten lots of compliments on my nails when wearing it.
Hi everyone, these are some pictures of my make-up desk. Please tell me in the comments if you see any specific products you want me to review~
In this video I talk to you about my current foundation routine, I hope you enjoy this video!
Also you see my face without any make up on…. Cringe. Lately my skin hasn’t been the best, however also I should mention that I have struggled with break-outs/acne and redness since puberty.
The products I mention in the video are:
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Benefit The Porefessional
ARITAUM pore master sebum control primer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser
Amore Pacific IOPE Perfect Skin Base (light green)
Aritaum Full Cover Concealer (light beige)
THEFACESHOP Power Perfection BB Cream (light beige)
Collection 2000 concealer (01 fair)
EGLIPS Powder Blur Pact (21)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo (medium brown)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (medium brown)
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (01)
L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Eyeshadow – 317 Penelope Cruz (Honey Brown)
Milani Baked Blush (luminoso)
Milani Lipstick (Creme nude)
I warched the movie G.B.F (Gay Best Friend) recently and got inspired by the character Fawcett Brooks’ (played by Sasha Pieterse) make-up.
I tried to re-create and adapt the look for me and spring 2015.
Eyes: I used the Lorac Mega Pro Palette. For the inner half of my eyelids I used the colour “White” and for the outer side and crease I used a mix of the colors “Blush” and “Orchid”
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “medium brown”
Face(in order of usage): Too Faced Hangover RX primer, Aritaum Pore Master, IOPE Perfect Skin base in “green” The Face Shop Power Perfection BB cream in “01 light beige” and I finished off with a bit of Innisfree’s No-Sebum Mineral Powder.
For concealer I used The Saem cover perfection tip concealer in “01 clear beige” and I used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the shade “Fair” for under my eyes.
For contour I used my Etude House Aloha Bronzer in the shade “01 Wood Brown”.
Blush: Milani Baked Powder Blush in “Luminoso”
Lipstick: MAC lipstick “Angel”
I will try to do a make-up tutorial on this soon~|
For a Kylie Jenner esque look;
* Naked2 palette eyeshadows “Tease” in the crease and “Foxy” on the lid and below the eyebrow for highlight
* Naked2 lipliner – I love this, this is so amazing
* Mac viva glam 2 lipstick (it’s the nude shade
* Anastasia dipbrow pomade – in the shade “medium brown”/ Anastasia brow duo in “medium brown” for a more natural look
* The Face Shop power Perfection BB cream in the shade “01 light beige”
Another fab make up look;
* MAC Matchmaster foundation (my shade is 1.0, I’m very pale)
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “coconut cream” as a base, “peanut” in the crease and “nutmeg” on te eyelid. Complete the look with the glittery pink in the middle of the lid and winged eyeliner
* Milani Blush in the shade “Romantic Rose”
* Naked2 lipliner on the upper lip(fill it in)
* Naked (yep I have both of the Naked lipliners) lipliner on the bottom lip (also fill that in)
Also side note;
I’m getting lots of compliments on my perfume lately. My favourite perfume that I wear almost every day lately is Viktor & Rolf Bonbon. It smells so delicious~ both men and women compliment on it so it’s popular both among boys and girls 😉