I’m enjoying summer and especially that Girls Generation released a new song! I got inspired by Yoona’s look in the MV and decided to try to recreate it, so here’s a tutorial^^
Disclaimer: I’m wearing eyelash extensions so that’s why I’m not applying mascara, otherwise I’d use the Innisfree microcara.
If you enjoy it or have any other tutorials you want me to try out please comment below 🙂
* Too Faced HangoveRx
* Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur primer
* Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation “810”
* L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer “Classic Ivory”
* Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker “01 Sun Gold/Warm Brown”
* NYX Baked Blush “Foreplay”
* MAC Mineralise Loose Powder Foundation “Ivory”
* It’s Skin It’s Top Professional Easy Loook Eyebrow Palette “01”
* L’oreal Instant Age Rewind Concealer “Fair”
* Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara “Yellow Brown”
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “Coconut Creme”
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl Intense Eye Pencil “Graphite”
* Aritaum Mono Eyes “88 Royal Purple”
* Etude House Cherry Tint “Cherry Hot Pink”
* Etude House Color In Liquid Lips “PP501 Purple In Pink”
* Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Make-Up Mist
I heard a lot of good things about the Mizon Snail Recovery Gel from its users online, but when I lived in Korea I never heard anything about this product. Actually I only saw ads for the Mizon CC Cream which seemed really popular and therefore I always wanted to try out the brand Mizon. But when living in Korea I never saw it in shops at all, I even went looking for it but without luck, it seemed to be only available online.
I’ve tried snail skin products before and had good experiences with it and therefore this cream really disappointed me. I before tried the Holika Holika snail cream and ampoule, which helped a lot to soothe my skin redness, also made my skin look more youthful and when using it I got less blemishes.
The Mizon Snail Recovery Gel did help soothe a little redness when I put it on before going to bed but otherwise it broke my skin out and felt so sticky on my skin. I even noticed my pillowcase sticking to my skin even when I waited to go to bed when using it. This product really disappointed me.
It’s a very cheap product, but I would rather any day spend more money buying snail products which I know are good, like the snail creams from both It’s Skin and Holika Holika (with the ampoule).
I did use up the whole product based on the hope that I would get a positive reaction to it after using it a few weeks, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case for me.
My skin is sensitive, has a lot of redness and is partly oily and I have suffered from acne since I was 13, I’m now 25 years old.
I still would like to try out the Mizon CC Cream in the future.
Hi everyone, these are some pictures of my make-up desk. Please tell me in the comments if you see any specific products you want me to review~
In this video I talk to you about my current foundation routine, I hope you enjoy this video!
Also you see my face without any make up on…. Cringe. Lately my skin hasn’t been the best, however also I should mention that I have struggled with break-outs/acne and redness since puberty.
The products I mention in the video are:
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Benefit The Porefessional
ARITAUM pore master sebum control primer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser
Amore Pacific IOPE Perfect Skin Base (light green)
Aritaum Full Cover Concealer (light beige)
THEFACESHOP Power Perfection BB Cream (light beige)
Collection 2000 concealer (01 fair)
EGLIPS Powder Blur Pact (21)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo (medium brown)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (medium brown)
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer (01)
L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Eyeshadow – 317 Penelope Cruz (Honey Brown)
Milani Baked Blush (luminoso)
Milani Lipstick (Creme nude)
I bought this MISSHA Signature Volume Brightening Concealer in shade #21 as an impulse buy on my way to school when I realised I forgot my concealer on a “tired looking face”-day and forgot my other concealers at home. I’m totally addicted to buying concealers since I’m always on the hunt to find the perfect concealer. This concealer is really good for under-eye circles and doesn’t really crease under the eyes. However for concealing blemishes it doesn’t work as well as the Holika Holika Naked Face Cover Up Concealer which has SPF30 and PA+++. Mine is in the shade #01.
I love base and primer products. I’ve realized during the last 12 months that primers and base products are my best friend. And that I can’t live without these products. This base is green and works against redness in your skin and covering up blemishes, and it does the job.
One of my friends told me that when it comes to base make-up it’s worth it to spend the extra money and get a more expensive one. This one was 11000 KRW, so it was really cheap. I’ve always been pleased with Etude House base creams that are in the green shade, but I do agree with my friend – if you want a really good base product, that will make your skin look flawless it is worth it to spend the extra money.
Pros with the Etude House Baby Choux Base:
* Medium to heavy coverage, depending on usage-amount
* Good with covering redness in skin
* This product is very affordable
* Helps against sebum/skin oily-ness
* This green shade is perfect on pale skin
* Doesn’t make you look too pale
* Does help with making your skin look more flawless
Cons with the Etude House Baby Choux Base:
* Not that good with covering red spots/blemishes
* Feels a bit dry on the skin, but doesn’t really dry out skin
This is what the product looks like when you apply it on your hand
And here’s what it looks like on your skin when you’ve blended it into your skin
This massage pack has been raved about all over the internet by many many girls and beauty bloggers/vloggers so I thought I should give it a try.
It mostly known for its whitening effects, but I wanted to try it for its face clearing detoxing effects. The pack is supposed to be massaged into the skin and then left on for about 10 minutes and lastly washed off with warm water.
I included several pictures of the product. Mine was bought in a Tony Moly store in Hongdae, Seoul, South Korea so there’s no doubt that it’s the REAL/AUTHENTIC product. I’ve heard previously that a lot of people who bought the product online got fake products, that don’t look the same. Therefore, please use these pictures below as reference to know that you got the real Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack since there’s so many scams that can happened to you when you’re shopping online. The pictures are all taken with my Canon EOS 650D DSLR, so just click the picture to get the full sized photos.
Pros with the Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack:
* It does show whitening effects straight away
* My skin feels softer and looks clearer after
* It does improve my skin quality and defy a lot of the redness I usually have in my skin on a day-to-day basis
* The product formula doesn’t tense the skin up or irritate the skin
* The product does last a long time, so you get a lot of product for your money
* I would definitely buy this product again or recommend it to a friend
* Price, it’s pretty cheap, only 9800 KRW
Cons with the Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack:
* The whitening effect only stays a few hours, whereas the redness soothing effect stays longer on the skin
* Since it detoxes skin it can break you out, but if your skin is dirty, the dirt sometimes needs to come out, and not fry away into the skin, and this way is probably a lot healthier for your skin than salicylic acid and other acne treatment ingredients.
Here’s some more pictures of the product:
Finally, since my skin already is so pale, this is not a product that I will buy again.