Hi everyone, these are some pictures of my make-up desk. Please tell me in the comments if you see any specific products you want me to review~
I bought this MISSHA Signature Volume Brightening Concealer in shade #21 as an impulse buy on my way to school when I realised I forgot my concealer on a “tired looking face”-day and forgot my other concealers at home. I’m totally addicted to buying concealers since I’m always on the hunt to find the perfect concealer. This concealer is really good for under-eye circles and doesn’t really crease under the eyes. However for concealing blemishes it doesn’t work as well as the Holika Holika Naked Face Cover Up Concealer which has SPF30 and PA+++. Mine is in the shade #01.
Hi everyone, sorry I kinda faded away from this blog for a while.
Right now I go to Korea University. My major is International Studies. I’m right now waiting for my final grades for this semester. I’m right now on winter holidays until March. Also I’ve dyed my hair a darker shade of brown, I got too bored with the blonde hair colour.
I’m right now living with two italian friends, Anna and Laura, and Anna’s dog (chihuahua) Bella. They’re so cool and so much fun. They have a blog about Korea in italian, check it out if you speak italian: persiincorea.com
Make-up products I’m currently loving:
* Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
* Everything from Benefit (especially my Dandelion blush, its just the perfect colour)
* The Face Shop’s “My Lips Taste Like Cherry” Lipstain (the dark pink and the orange:y colour are both perfection, got the tip on the dark pink shaded one from my korean friend Sky, it looks amazing on everyone)
* Make Up Forever’s Concealer palette (as it saves my life and my face all the time)
* Missha’s Foundation Stick (my shade is 21, the lightest one, also a tip from a korean friend, Min Jung, if you blend it with BB cream your face looks so flawless, then just top off with, preferrably loose, powder afterwards)
* Peri Peri lipbalm in Sweet Peach
I’ve also realised that being away from my cat Bernard this long (I haven’t seen him in a year now) makes me really want to buy a cat here. And if I’m gonna buy a cat, I really want to buy a Bengal Cat. They look so cool and they’re so big and cute. Like small tiny tigers. I’d love that^^
Yesterday my close friend Mercedeh recommended a mascara she bought here in South Korea to me. Mercedeh has these amazingly beautiful thick long lashes, like girls in mascara advertisements so I thought it might help me to try out the mascara. Partly also because Missha make-up is usually a little bit more expensive, but this mascara only costs 3300 won. Amazing price, right? Basically it’s 3 american dollars/around 20 swedish kr.
I tried on the mascara this morning for the first time, and honestly, it does work miracles for your eyelashes.
If you’re in South Korea shopping, I definitely recommend you trying it out. I’m going to buy one of these for my mom as a present, even. It’s so good!