I just received these two lovely products in the mail!
The blush is the Mac Powder Blush in the shade “Gingerly” and I got an eyeshadow base too; the Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in the shade “Painterly”.
Here below are some swatches, to the left is Painterly and to the right is Gingerly;
EDIT; Honestly now I’ve been using my Mac Painterly Paint Pot for months now and it’s not impressing me nearly as much as my Tony Moly Face Mix Eye Primer that really makes eye shadow colours pop and more blendable. So I would recommend the Tony Moly Eye Primer any day over any other primer. I guess I have oily eyelids since the Mac one really doesn’t work for me. Also the Tony Moly one is like a third of the price of the Mac Painterly Paint Pot.
It is a bit overdue since I started making this in the beginning of October but now it’s finally published!
Please watch, subscribe, like and comment on my beauty videos and I promise I’ll make lots more of them!
Lately I’ve been buying make up like crazy, so I have A LOT of more stuff to review and talk about.
Thank you so much for your support!
I’m enjoying summer and especially that Girls Generation released a new song! I got inspired by Yoona’s look in the MV and decided to try to recreate it, so here’s a tutorial^^
Disclaimer: I’m wearing eyelash extensions so that’s why I’m not applying mascara, otherwise I’d use the Innisfree microcara.
If you enjoy it or have any other tutorials you want me to try out please comment below 🙂
* Too Faced HangoveRx
* Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur primer
* Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation “810”
* L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer “Classic Ivory”
* Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker “01 Sun Gold/Warm Brown”
* NYX Baked Blush “Foreplay”
* MAC Mineralise Loose Powder Foundation “Ivory”
* It’s Skin It’s Top Professional Easy Loook Eyebrow Palette “01”
* L’oreal Instant Age Rewind Concealer “Fair”
* Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara “Yellow Brown”
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “Coconut Creme”
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl Intense Eye Pencil “Graphite”
* Aritaum Mono Eyes “88 Royal Purple”
* Etude House Cherry Tint “Cherry Hot Pink”
* Etude House Color In Liquid Lips “PP501 Purple In Pink”
* Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Make-Up Mist
For a Kylie Jenner esque look;
* Naked2 palette eyeshadows “Tease” in the crease and “Foxy” on the lid and below the eyebrow for highlight
* Naked2 lipliner – I love this, this is so amazing
* Mac viva glam 2 lipstick (it’s the nude shade
* Anastasia dipbrow pomade – in the shade “medium brown”/ Anastasia brow duo in “medium brown” for a more natural look
* The Face Shop power Perfection BB cream in the shade “01 light beige”
Another fab make up look;
* MAC Matchmaster foundation (my shade is 1.0, I’m very pale)
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “coconut cream” as a base, “peanut” in the crease and “nutmeg” on te eyelid. Complete the look with the glittery pink in the middle of the lid and winged eyeliner
* Milani Blush in the shade “Romantic Rose”
* Naked2 lipliner on the upper lip(fill it in)
* Naked (yep I have both of the Naked lipliners) lipliner on the bottom lip (also fill that in)
Also side note;
I’m getting lots of compliments on my perfume lately. My favourite perfume that I wear almost every day lately is Viktor & Rolf Bonbon. It smells so delicious~ both men and women compliment on it so it’s popular both among boys and girls 😉