I absolutely love this picture, click on it for high-resolution, GD looks so cuuuuute!
Allkpop (amongst others) reciently released articles about G-dragon’s lookalike Gyumin, who’s famous from being a backdancer in Crispi Crunch MV for their song “Menboong Time” (above).
[CLICK THE PHOTOS FOR HIGH-RESOUTION PICTURES]
I really like Gyumin, he looks adorable, and yes, he’s very similar to GD in style and looks, but it’s obvious he’s doing his own thing out of it and he’s supercute, and also younger than G-dragon.
Big Bang did a super impressive performance at MAMA today, and I thought I’d share my favourite screencaps from that performance along with the HD/HQ videos of their performance of “Crayon” and “Fantastic Baby”.
The videos are kidna blurry because of all the movement in them and therefore it’s really hard to screencap this video….
Their “theme” for their performances at MAMA was “The Monster in Me” and considering their crazy outfits and T.O.P wearing creepy lenses, it really fit. Oh, and if any of you guys ever wanted to know what T.O.P looks like wearing a PINK LEATHER suit, well, here you go^^
Good job Big Bang, you are truly amazing!
LIST OVER ALL MAMA 2012 WINNERS
- SONG OF THE YEAR : GANGNAM STYLE – PSY
- ALBUM OF THE YEAR : SUPER JUNIOR
- ARTIST OF THE YEAR : BIGBANG
- BEST GLOBAL GROUP – MALE : SUPER JUNIOR
- BEST GLOBAL GROUP – FEMALE : KARA
- BEST LINE AWARD : SUPER JUNIOR
- BEST MALE ARTIST : G-DRAGON
- BEST RAP PERFORMANCE : EPIK HIGH
- GUARDIAN ANGEL WORLDWIDE PERFORMER : BIGBANG
- STYLE IN MUSIC : GAIN
- NEW ASIAN ARTIST GROUP : EXO
- BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST (CHINA) : TIME Z
- BEST ASIAN ARTIST (JAPAN) : AKB48
- BEST ASIAN ARTIST (PHILIPPINES) : SARAH GERONIMO
- BEST ASIAN ARTIST (VIETNAM) : MY TAM
- BEST NEW ASIAN ARTIST (THAILAND) : NATTHEW
- BEST ASIAN ARTIST (CHINA) : LI YU CHUN
- BEST ASIAN ARTIST (INDONESIA) : AGNES
- BEST ASIAN ARTIST (SINGAPORE) : TAUFIK BATISAH
- TVB’S CHOICE : JOEY YUNG
- BEST MUSIC VIDEO: PSY
- BEST ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK: SEO IN GUK, JUNG EUN JI (All For You)
- INTERNATIONAL FAVORITE ARTIST: PSY
- BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE – GROUP : DAVICHI
- BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE – SOLO : K.WILL
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE – FEMALE GROUP : f(x)
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE – MALE GROUP : SHINee
- MNET PD’S CHOICE: B.A.P
- BEST COLLABORATION: TROUBLE MAKER
- BEST FEMALE GROUP : SISTAR
- BEST MALE GROUP : BIGBANG
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE – SOLO : PSY
- BEST BAND : BUSKER BUSKER
- BEST FEMALE ARTIST: IU
- BEST NEW MALE ARTIST: BUSKER BUSKER
- BEST NEW FEMALE ARTIST: AILEE
I’m still sick, which really really sucks. Today I changed the sheets in my bed, cleaned my room and vacuumed the whole house. I’m so restless eventhough I still can’t really eat since my throat hurts so badly when I swallow still. Also I have a final essay to write and I just can’t get starting properly with it. I keep procrastinating. Schoolwork is really stressing me out. There’s so many things I need to do but I feel like I don’t have the time, and since I keep getting a fever it’s just brought down my mood a bit.
Tomorrow I had planned to attend my friend Cathrine’s “GEEK PARTY”, but as I’m feeling right now, I doubt I can attend. I’m so sad 😥 I love dressing up so it’s such a bummer being sick and not able to attend, it really sucks, cause I know that some of my close friends that I haven’t seen in a while are attending.
I thought I’d show you two of my favourite songs that I keep replaying lately, they’re really cute/nice to listen to:
Son Dam Bi (손담비) – Tears Are Falling (눈물이 주르륵)
NS Yoon-G feat. Jay Park – If You Love Me
Tomorrow is MAMA! It’s airing at 9AM Swedish time (it’s right now in about 8 hours), which is at 5:00 p.m. KST, click at this link to enjoy the show; http://mama.interest.me/live
I hope those of you guys that will be watching are going to enjoy it as much as I know I will!
COUNTDOWN: 14 DAYS UNTIL BIG BANG IN LONDON 🙂