I’m enjoying summer and especially that Girls Generation released a new song! I got inspired by Yoona’s look in the MV and decided to try to recreate it, so here’s a tutorial^^
Disclaimer: I’m wearing eyelash extensions so that’s why I’m not applying mascara, otherwise I’d use the Innisfree microcara.
If you enjoy it or have any other tutorials you want me to try out please comment below 🙂
* Too Faced HangoveRx
* Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur primer
* Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation “810”
* L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer “Classic Ivory”
* Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker “01 Sun Gold/Warm Brown”
* NYX Baked Blush “Foreplay”
* MAC Mineralise Loose Powder Foundation “Ivory”
* It’s Skin It’s Top Professional Easy Loook Eyebrow Palette “01”
* L’oreal Instant Age Rewind Concealer “Fair”
* Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara “Yellow Brown”
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “Coconut Creme”
* Chanel Le Crayon Kohl Intense Eye Pencil “Graphite”
* Aritaum Mono Eyes “88 Royal Purple”
* Etude House Cherry Tint “Cherry Hot Pink”
* Etude House Color In Liquid Lips “PP501 Purple In Pink”
* Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Make-Up Mist
Etude House launched their new thing for summer – Color in Liquid Lips!
It is “A melted liquefied lipstick with the intense color and high shine to make provocative yet lovely sheer lips. The cushiony water-sliding texture makes lips look supple and hydrated.”
The liquid lipsticks are sure watery and go on the lips very smoothly. So far I think the Product is very similar to the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks. This is sure a cheaper option. I own one of the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, in the shade “Melted Nude” which I love!
This is a cheaper alternative, I am however not sure if the colors are dupes to the Too Faced Melted Lipstick colors.
The reason I got these Color in Liquid Lips in such bright colours is that I have been watching a lot of the korean drama The Producer lately and I’m in love with the main character Cindy (played by IU) has the most prettiest but also sassy lipcolor. So to create that lipcolour I bought these two shades (#PP501 Purple in Candy and #PK009 Pink in Monster) to mix in order to create her lip makeup look for the drama. The “Monster” shade is a deeper berrytoned pink and the shade “Candy” is a Bright candyfloss pink shade.
Etude House is a great make up brand and this product does not disappoint!
Here’s a picture of the swatches
And here’s IU playing Cindy for The Producer-drama:
The korean singer Kim Hyun Ah (김현아), from the kpop band 4minute, has come together with the make-up brand Tony Moly to design 2 lipsticks for their new Perfect Lip’s Lip-line. The two shades are RD003 and RD005 and both of them are stunning red shades as Hyuna is famous for her sultry lips in her Music videos and performances in the past.
As soon as I saw these had been released I ordered the two shades marked as “Hyuna’s Pick” and they arrived in my mailbox the other day. I’m very satisfied with the shades and I definitely want to wear either one of these next time I go out or am dressing up for something. The shades are named after her songs but also one is just named “Hyuna’s Red”. The one on the right in the Picture below is inspired by her lipcolour in the musicvideo for her song “Red / 빨개요” and the one on the left is the one inspired by the lipstick she wears often which is a bit darker.
Here’s swatches of the Hyun Ah lipsticks:
Here’s a picture from her “Red” music video:
Here’s her wearing the shade #5/RD005: