I warched the movie G.B.F (Gay Best Friend) recently and got inspired by the character Fawcett Brooks’ (played by Sasha Pieterse) make-up.
I tried to re-create and adapt the look for me and spring 2015.
Eyes: I used the Lorac Mega Pro Palette. For the inner half of my eyelids I used the colour “White” and for the outer side and crease I used a mix of the colors “Blush” and “Orchid”
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “medium brown”
Face(in order of usage): Too Faced Hangover RX primer, Aritaum Pore Master, IOPE Perfect Skin base in “green” The Face Shop Power Perfection BB cream in “01 light beige” and I finished off with a bit of Innisfree’s No-Sebum Mineral Powder.
For concealer I used The Saem cover perfection tip concealer in “01 clear beige” and I used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the shade “Fair” for under my eyes.
For contour I used my Etude House Aloha Bronzer in the shade “01 Wood Brown”.
Blush: Milani Baked Powder Blush in “Luminoso”
Lipstick: MAC lipstick “Angel”
I will try to do a make-up tutorial on this soon~|
For a Kylie Jenner esque look;
* Naked2 palette eyeshadows “Tease” in the crease and “Foxy” on the lid and below the eyebrow for highlight
* Naked2 lipliner – I love this, this is so amazing
* Mac viva glam 2 lipstick (it’s the nude shade
* Anastasia dipbrow pomade – in the shade “medium brown”/ Anastasia brow duo in “medium brown” for a more natural look
* The Face Shop power Perfection BB cream in the shade “01 light beige”
Another fab make up look;
* MAC Matchmaster foundation (my shade is 1.0, I’m very pale)
* Too Faced Semi-Sweet Palette “coconut cream” as a base, “peanut” in the crease and “nutmeg” on te eyelid. Complete the look with the glittery pink in the middle of the lid and winged eyeliner
* Milani Blush in the shade “Romantic Rose”
* Naked2 lipliner on the upper lip(fill it in)
* Naked (yep I have both of the Naked lipliners) lipliner on the bottom lip (also fill that in)
Also side note;
I’m getting lots of compliments on my perfume lately. My favourite perfume that I wear almost every day lately is Viktor & Rolf Bonbon. It smells so delicious~ both men and women compliment on it so it’s popular both among boys and girls 😉