I love base and primer products. I’ve realized during the last 12 months that primers and base products are my best friend. And that I can’t live without these products. This base is green and works against redness in your skin and covering up blemishes, and it does the job.
One of my friends told me that when it comes to base make-up it’s worth it to spend the extra money and get a more expensive one. This one was 11000 KRW, so it was really cheap. I’ve always been pleased with Etude House base creams that are in the green shade, but I do agree with my friend – if you want a really good base product, that will make your skin look flawless it is worth it to spend the extra money.
Pros with the Etude House Baby Choux Base:
* Medium to heavy coverage, depending on usage-amount
* Good with covering redness in skin
* This product is very affordable
* Helps against sebum/skin oily-ness
* This green shade is perfect on pale skin
* Doesn’t make you look too pale
* Does help with making your skin look more flawless
Cons with the Etude House Baby Choux Base:
* Not that good with covering red spots/blemishes
* Feels a bit dry on the skin, but doesn’t really dry out skin